Welcome

NOT EVERY READER IS A LEADER, BUT EVERY LEADER MUST BE A READER.
(Harry Truman)



CONGRATULATIONS!! The 5th EP

CONGRATULATIONS!! The 5th EP
Congratulations to all of you!

วันพุธที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Reading is fun!!!

                  

         
 
        


 “I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.” 
― Groucho Marx 


 “Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” 
― Lemony Snicket,




 “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” 
― Oscar Wilde


 “It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.” 
― Oscar Wilde



 “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
 ― C.S. Lewis


 “Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read.” 
― Mark Twain 


 “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.” 
― George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons 


 “A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
 ― William Styron, Conversations with William Styron Jane Austen 


“I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.” 
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น